HINGSWOOD, The Re-engineering Timber
- Made from a mixture of recycled plastic and waste wood fibre, Wood-Thermo Plastic Composite (WPC)
- Recycled plastic ( 50% ) such as Polypropylene (PP) and Polyethylene (PE) are used to reinforce the mechanical strength of the use of waste wood fibre ( 50%) collected from construction sites contributes to its wood-like texture.
- Stylish with Balinese relaxed atmosphere and at the same time to enhance well-being and happiness
- 5-year warranty to achieve a sustainable life *T & C apply
WHY CHOOSE HINGSWOOD?
- High durability
- Splinter free
- Weather / Termite resistant
- Easy to install
- No treatment needed
- Low maintenance cost
- Environmental friendly
- Green Label Certified by Singapore Environmental Council (SCE)
- Conform to British Standard 476: Part 7: 1997
- Conform to EN 14041: 2004 / AC: 2006
- Passed Test of Substances of Very High Concern (SVHC) for authorization published by European Chemicals Agency (ECHA)
- Exceeds the requirements for homes standard landscape decking in LEED
- EPA’s Region 6 Partnership Environmental Excellence Award 1999
- U.S patent #5759680 and is covered under NER-596 Award
- U.S Green Building Council Member
- ESTEEM SERIES: Conventional with Ex-stock.
- SHIELD SERIES: Additional of impermeable layer of protection from scratches, stains and fading. Fire resistance comply with EN standard is available.
- COMFY SERIES: Soft, Comfortable & Safe Surface of latest technology WPC, special in any way you can imagine them to be.
- SMARTCLICK: Easy Installation with just a click!
Other than decking, HINGSWOOD, re-engineering timber can be used for cladding and ceiling system etc that gives you a simple and invisible installation.